Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

5/12/2005

 
My card has just taken an enormous biff on the head and is wandering around the room in a confused state, due to having to pay for the printing of Commercial Suicide The Third.

Copies arrive tomorrow, and we'll be selling them over the weekend. I want to sell as many as possible to avoid Jane ever finding out exactly how much money I've just spent. This means that there's a possibility - remote, admitedly - that they may all sell out. Since this is the entire UK print run, if you want one, mail me now to say so. I will put one aside for anyone who wants to purchase the thing.

£8 to you, squire. Over 100 pages. Mail me at Kieron dot gillen at gmail dot com.

And don't tell Jane.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.